- EASY TO USE BIG BUTTON MOBILE PHONE – With a large 1.77 inch colour display, large backlit buttons, large menu icons and a charging cradle the GSP-120 senior mobile phone is very easy to use
- LONG BATTERY LIFE SENIOR MOBILE PHONE – The GSP-120 gives 180 minutes of talk time or 120 hours of standby time
- TALKING DIAL NUMBERS – Use the talking dial numbers function to ensure that you’re always dialling the correct number
- SOS MOBILE – Assign your emergency dial numbers and one touch emergency calling is setup using the SOS button located on the front of the phone
- UNLOCKED MOBILE PHONE – Use this big button senior mobile phone on any network (not including Three network as 3G is not supported)
Easy to see, easy to use
The GSP-120 has a large rubberised backlit keypad buttons for easy dialling. Talking number dial to eliminate incorrect dialling and a large clear colour 1.77 inch display for easy reading.
SOS button on the front of the phone makes quick emergency calls fast and straightforward. Help can be just a button press away.
Charging dock means no fiddling with connecting a charging adapter to the phone, simply sit the phone in its dock for convenient charging.
Long battery life
The 3.7V 600mAh battery gives a long standby time of approximately 120 hours / 180 minutes of talk time, for your convenience.
SMS, torch, radio, speed dial and more
This senior mobile phone also features SMS text messaging, phone book with fast dial numbers, a built in torch, FM radio, alarm and calendar. Plus, there’s a Micro SD card slot for storing audio.