- 3 IN 1 Function-Micro USB/HDMI/HML Adapter, No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play, This cable is suitable for Micro 11 Pin device, not for 5 Pin devices.
- Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions.Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz)
- Mirror your phone through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV
- Note: User must connect the USB cable to supply power. Connect the USB cable to power adapter(at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the cable(if no power,it will not work).Restart your devices,contents will be shown on TV,ready to watch video or play game
- SUITABLE FOR:S3 i9300 9308 I939 | Note2 N7100 N7105 [NOT suitable for 7102 7108] | S4 9500 9508 [NOT 9502] | Note3 N900 N9000 N9002 N9005 N9006 N9008N9009 [NOT suitable N9008V]
S3 i9300 9308 I939
Note2 N7100 N7105 [NOT suitable for 7102 7108]
S4 9500 9508 [NOT 9502]
Note3 N900 N9000 N9002 N9005 N9006 N9008N9009 [NOT suitable N9008V]
How to use:
•Connect the Micro USB(MHL) end of cable into your Phone
•Connect the HDMI end of the cable to the HDMI port on your TV
•Connect the USB end to a 5V/1A (at least) power adapter
•Restart your phone after the whole connection finished
1. Please use your original phone charger or a power adapter with output current not less than 1A to power the MHL adapter.
2. Please do not connect the cable usb port to TV or PC usb port,
3. The MHL adapter may not work normally if it is powered by other chargers.
4. Please restart your device after the whole connection finished
A) Do not connect the MHL Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly.
B) Any incoming calls or messages will pause the media output. After taking the calls or acknowledging the messages, the media will resume playing.
C) If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, you may use any of the ports but need to make sure your TV settings have the correct HDMI port selected. Consult your TV owner’s manual.
D) After connecting the MHL Adapter, the upper and lower sides of the TV/Monitor’s screen may be cut off. In this case, you can adjust the TV/ Monitor in the Settings menu on your TV. Consult your TV owner’s manual.
1 * Micro USB to HDMI Cable