- Faster and Smarter: BlUETEK smart charging technology automatically adapts suitable input current for your devices and maximizes the charging speed, up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port
- Incredibly Compact: One of the market’s smallest ever USB car chargers (6.3 x 2.6 x 2.6 cm) , featuring two USB ports, 4.8A Output and an LED light for after dark
- Safety is Everything: The professional fail-safe system ensures devices are safe from over-heating, over-current and over-charging
- Made to Last: The surface of car charger is treated with a special coating to improve durability and grip
- What You Get: The TeckNet PowerDash 4.8A/24W dual USB car charger, welcome guide, TeckNet 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
TeckNet PowerDash D2 Dual USB Car charger:
The TeckNet D2 Car Charger 24 WATT lets you quickly charge your two devices at once (charge two phone or two tablets at once) on the road.
BLUETEK Smart Charging for Smart Devices:
As a device is plugged in for charging, the smart BLUETEK USB port independently scans the device (phone, tablet etc) and then configures itself to match the smart device’s specific charging code. This optimises the charge capacity for each Smart USB Port and ensures that your device recharges at maximum speed
One charger with 2 dedicated USB ports, allowing you to recharge two devices at once (charge two phone or two tablets at once).
Compatible with ALL phones, most of 5V tablets and other USB-charged devices(except the Asus Transformer).
Safety Comes as Standard:
A professional fail-safe system makes them the market leaders with an extensive array of safety features to keep you and your devices safe – wherever you use them.
The LED indicator:
The LED indicator, meanwhile, lets you tell at a glance whether the charger is successfully connected to a power source or not, so you can charge your devices whenever you want.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2 and Asus tablets.