- Compact design easily adjusts to the widths of smartphone or navigation devices up to 3.54 inches / 90mm.
- Secured one-stop locking solution disc mount with three different sub pads.
- Easy-slide mechanism allows user to mount or remove device single handedly. Safe and secure rubber grip spring holder increases grip and protects device’s finish.
- Adjustable and multi-angle rotation allows viewing at multiple angles – vertically or horizontally.
- Compatible with: Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/SE/5S/5C/5/4, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus/S7/S7 Edge/S6 Edge Plus/S6 Edge/S6/S5, Note 5/4/Edge, Google Pixel/Google Pixel XL, LG G6/G5/V20/V10, Motorola Moto G5 Plus/G5/G4 Plus/G4 Play/G4/Z Force/Z
One-Stop Locking Solution
Vena DISC55 fits into the compact disc slot of your car with one-stop locking solution. It comes with three different sub pads to ensure the mount fits into any disc slot and stays in place without damaging the insert. You can use the mount and play CD simultaneously, without any interruption. Vena DISC55 has an easy slide mechanism that allows easy mounting and releasing of the device. Just slide your device to the extendable spring holder and it will secure your device without any struggle.
Extendable Spring Holder
Vena DISC55 holder is spring loaded and stretches out to 3.54 inches / 90mm when fully extended. It is safe to use with or without the device’s skin or case.
Vena DISC55 is fully adjustable. The mount has a fully rotatable holster that twists and turns so you can view your device vertically or horizontally. Vena DISC55 has an adjustable 60 degree neck that allows you to adjust the mount to your preferred angle.
• Smartphones with 3.5″ – 6.3″ screen size display or navigation devices up to 3.54 inches / 90mm
• Google Pixel / Google Pixel XL
• Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus / S8 / S7 Edge / S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Note 5 / Note 4
• Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6S Plus / 6S / 6 / 6 Plus
• HTC 10 / M9 / M8
• Motorola Moto G5 / G5 Plus / G4 / G4 Play / G4 Plus / Z Force / Z
• LG V20 / G6 / G5
•The mount needs to be removed to insert or remove CD from the disc player.
•Phones with curved backs may not be as secure as flat phones.
•Some cases may cause the phone to be too big, or for the clamp to lose grip.
•Buttons located in the middle of a phone (the clamping area) may accidentally be pressed.