- REALMAX® 6 ft Micro USB to HDMI cable for HTC, Sony Xperia, LG
- View Content/ Video/Photos of MHL mobile devices on HDMI enabled Smart TV / Projector / Monitor
- Easy 3 step set up: 1. Put USB into 3 Pin wall charger 2.Micro USB in Mobile phone 3. HDMI into Smart TV or projector
- Supported Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P
- REALMAX® products has 12-month, no quibble warranty and 45 days money back Guarantee
Do you want to connect your Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Sony Xperia, LG to HDTV or Projector ? Then REALMAX® Micro USB MHL to HDMI Adapter is the answer.
Why REALMAX® Micro USB MHL to HDMI Adapter?
Not every Adapter has the technology and construction required for crisp stereo sound and an uninterrupted video connection. That’s why users who want the edge choose REALMAX® Adapter.
For all suitable models please check photo gallery
Note : Samsung galaxy S3 & HTC flyer model are using special 11pin longer female port, this product is not functional on these.
This Cable has 3 ends, each end goes into different port, refer picture to recognized which end goes into which port
1) Insert HDMI part of MHL cable into TV.
2) Insert USB part of MHL Adapter into USB Wall charger which came with the phone.Warning If you will use an unapproved wall charger then MHL adaptor might not function properly.
3) Insert Micro USB into phone. (Do not connect MHL cable to your device through Desktop dock. Video and Audio output will not work correctly).
Important If TV has multiple HDMI ports, make sure that correct HDMI port selected in setting.
• You must restart your phone/tablet for the first time use of this MHL adapter
• If the upper and lower sides of screen are cut off then adjust through TV settings.Consult your TV user manual
• To get the best audio quality, Phone Settings > My Device > Accessory, hit Audio output, and select Surround
• PLEASE CHECK YOUR TV COMPATIBILITY PRIOR TO PURCHASE AS SOME TV DOES NOT SUPPORT MHL
1x REALMAX®2m Micro USB MHL to HDMI Cable Adapter.